Taquitos.net posts 4000th snack review
By Jeremy Selwyn
Chief Snacks Officer
Today marks an important day in the history of Taquitos.net. Since our founding more than 8 years ago, we have eaten and reviewed 4000 different snacks. Here's a list of our major snacking milestones over the years:
|1000||June 30, 2002||Lay's Kettle Cooked Extra Crunchy Jalapeño Potato Chips|
|1611||August 6, 2003||Lay's Cool Guacamole||Robert Parish NBA career games record|
|2000||April 2, 2004||Munch Mates BBQ Corn Chips|
|2130||July 1, 2004||Dakota Style Roasted and Salted Sunflower Kernels||Lou Gehrig consecutive games played (2nd all time)|
|2217||August 27, 2004||Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company Peanut Butter Popcorn||Babe Ruth career RBI total (2nd all time)|
|2297||October 11, 2004||On the Border Blue Corn Cafe Style Tortilla Chips||Hank Aaron career RBI record|
|2632||July 29, 2005||Wheat Ceacker||Cal Ripken consecutive games played record|
|2634||July 30, 2005||Wise Ridgies Parmesan Pepper||Ted Williams career hit total|
|3000||April 2, 2006||Powerbar Pria Complete Nutrition Bar Chocolate Mint Crisp|
|3419||March 19, 2007||Natural Planet Certified Organic Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips||Carl Yastrzemski career hit total|
|3562||June 3, 2007||Kellogg's Yogos Crazy Berries Yogurt-Covered Fruity Dots||Pete Rose career games played record|
|3771||January 16, 2008||Ballreich's Caramel Crunchy Corn||Hank Aaron career hits total (3rd all time)|
|4000||September 14, 2008||Kitco Stix Salted|
More About Snacks
- Lay's gets a new logo
- Lay's finds an odd way to roll out a dozen new flavors
- Twinkies everywhere!
- Turkey potato chips are taking over!
- It's Cheetos everywhere!
- Cheetos Popcorn has revolutionized baseball
- Mac n' Cheetos comes to BK's deep fryer
- Lay's chips replacing Wise at Fenway Park
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- Thanksgiving's for Snacking!
- The George Lucas Diet
- Doritos Loaded arrives at 7-Eleven
- Doritos gets a new logo — again!
- Crisp can innovation continues
- Improving on Pringles?
- Pringles flavors go exotic
- The long and crunchy road
- Savoring the flavorings at Snaxpo
- Stuck snack rescued!
- Potato chip company challenge: Why no oregano chips?
- Can the Chipmaster make his own chip?
- Squirrel-flavored crisps? Only in Britain
- Video: Keith knows cheese puffs
- Video: Snacking Debates, Round 1
- The Snacking Blanket
- Where's the salt?
- Thanksgiving Snacking Tips
- Jax: The disrespected cheese puff?
- They're packing some serious popcorn
- I found the Snack Squad!
- Bill Belichick will eat anything with salt
- Salt & Vinegar Chips Don't Suck
- Companies profit on 100-calorie snack packs
- Smokin' Cheddar BBQ Doritos named champion
- Contest will name "experimental" Doritos flavor
- Potato chip signs are a hit at baseball parks
- Doritos bag was key to insider trading scheme
- What they're snacking on at 'The Office'
- 2006's Most Popular Snack Reviews
- Thyme and Tangerine? Bleh
- Resolve to Eat New Snacks in 2007
- Snacks for Christmas
- Calvin and Hobbes and Chips
- The Snacking Hour comes to cable
- Cracker lovers will love this truck
- A whole craze for Whole Grain snacks
- Super Bowl Snack Suggestions
- Coming soon to a snack store near you
- Talking turkey
- Easy Mac made even easier