Taste test: These bars were basically extra-long Newtons, with a similar composition but about three times as long for each piece, and packaged in a foil wrapper like a bar, not stacked together like cookies.
I bit in to find that the dough around the outside wasn't quite as sturdy as Newton cookies had a slightly gritty feel, and the filling was even softer than Newtons, with a real jelly-like feel. It didn't taste that strongly of strawberry, as it was more of a generic fruit taste, but it was sweet and smooth and good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and fruity, but not really that much like strawberry.
From the package: “Made With Organic Grains”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road