Taste test: These granola bars were made up primarily of crisp rice and oats, but they were far better than most of the awful bars that meet that description.
Trader Joe's added just enough cranberries, cherries, raspberries and blueberries to the bar to make it sweet and tasty, without being overly sweet. The actual bars appeared to have less of those berries than the one pictured on the box, but that's probably a good thing, as more berries might have made the bar too sweet. Nice chewy texture, great taste — these bars were a winner.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild fruit smell.
From the package: “Inspired by the downright yummy combination of flavors in one of our best-selling Trek mixes, Trader Joe's 'Nuts About Antioxidants' Trek Mix Bars are a perfect blend of taste and convenience. Almonds, cranberries, cherries, raspberries and blueberries are blended with rolled oats and crispy rice to create the ultimate grab and go bar.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road