Taste test: These granola bars were made up primarily of crisp rice and oats, but they were far better than most of the awful bars that meet that description.
Trader Joe's added just enough cranberries, cherries, raspberries and blueberries to the bar to make it sweet and tasty, without being overly sweet. The actual bars appeared to have less of those berries than the one pictured on the box, but that's probably a good thing, as more berries might have made the bar too sweet. Nice chewy texture, great taste — these bars were a winner.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild fruit smell.
From the package: “Inspired by the downright yummy combination of flavors in one of our best-selling Trek mixes, Trader Joe's 'Nuts About Antioxidants' Trek Mix Bars are a perfect blend of taste and convenience. Almonds, cranberries, cherries, raspberries and blueberries are blended with rolled oats and crispy rice to create the ultimate grab and go bar.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road