Taste test: This buffalo meat and cranberry bar had sort of a smallish candy bar-like shape, except with a somewhat irregular outside.
When I bit in, it was very moist and quite tasty, with a taste that was both meaty and a bit sweet. The meat was soft and easy to bite into and chew. The bar appear to be mostly buffalo meat, with just some isolated bits of cranberry scattered around the interior. Mostly I could taste the meat, but there was some added sweetness every time I came upon a bit of cranberry. This unusual combination was quite good.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, smells a lot like beef jerky.
From the package: “From the traditions of Native American peoples!” ... “All Buffalo & Cranberries have no artificial ingredients and are minimally processed with care.” ... “og trans fats per serving”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Native American Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road