Sunbelt Chewy Peanut Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
Taste test: These granola bars has an uneven, thin chocolate coating, so you could see some of the peanuts and oats inside, but the other half was covered in chocolate.
The taste was pretty good, with a nice mix of chocolate and peanuts, but the texture wasn't quite so good. It just felt kind of gritty in the mouth, as the oats had a roughness that kind of reminded me of coconut a bit. (I checked the ingredients, and there was indeed some coconut in there.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Sunbelt Fits Your Daily Adventure” ... “Fudge Dipped” ... “Quality Peanuts” ... “With Whole Grain Oats”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road