Taste test: This edition of Pastry Crisps had a similar look to the strawberry version, with two bars stacked on top of each other in each 100-calorie pack, with a light beige pastry dough exterior and wiggles of frosting on top. The filling, which could be seen through the ends of the bars and through holes on top, was of course darker and bluer than the strawberry ones.
I crunched in to find lots sweet (but not too sweet) blueberry taste, so it was quite good. I had this with some cold milk, and it made an excellent combination.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like blueberry pie. Nice!
From the package: “10 pastry crisps 2 per pouch” ... “The taste of fresh blueberries in a delightfully crispy pastry. Enjoy two delicious Special K® Pastry Crisps for 100 calories ... and say yes to your sweet tooth.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Special K (18 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road