Taste test: This bar had three layers, each about equally thick, with the middle one appearing to contain caramel and peanuts and the outer ones chocolate.
There was no coating, so all three layers could be seen from the outside. It was definitely a dense bar. The outer layers were sort of brownie-like, but even denser. Overall, it was quite chewy, but not so chewy as to make it difficult to eat. The taste didn't really remind me much of a regular Snickers, because there wasn't any milk chocolate or sweet caramel that I could taste, but it wasn't a bad combination of chocolate, caramel and nuts. This is one to have with a glass of milk, and don't even try to eat the whole bar unless you're really hungry.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good peanuts, and caramel chocolate smell.
From the package: “Now Better Taste & Texture!” ... “22g Protein” ... “Excellent Source of Fiber - 16 Vitamins and Minerals”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road