Snickers Marathon Energy Bar Multi Grain Crunch
Taste test: From the outside, this thin bar appeared to contain mostly Rice Krispies and peanuts, as they were visible on one side of the bar, and the other side was fully coated with a thin layer of milk chocolate.
Upon biting in, I found that the bar was chewy, and that there was an additional layer of caramel underneath the chocolate. I liked the taste and texture a lot. It was a great chewy mix of chocolate, peanuts and caramel. When I ate more and more of the bar, it did seem a little too sweet, so this one would go well with a cold glass of milk. Yum.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of peanuts and milk chocolate.
From the package: “140 Calories” ... “15 Vitamins & Minerals” ... “5g of Protein”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (32 snacks)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Nuts (517 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road