Taste test: This three-layer bar had a peanut butter-like color for the outside layers and a darker color for most of the middle layer, except for the peanuts embedded in that layer, which were even lighter than the outer layer.
The texture and taste were excellent, which a nice chewy consistency and a mild crunch from time to time every time that I bit into a peanut. This bar didn't dry out the mouth as much as most energy bars, so it's fine without a beverage, but it was even better with a glass of cold milk. Snickers really got the recipe right with this energy bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good caramel and peanut smell.
From the package: “16 Vitamins & Minerals 14g of Protein” ... “Good Source of Fiber, Delivers Long Lasting Energy” ... “A Low GI Food”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at The Marsh Post. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road