Taste test: This three-layer bar had a peanut butter-like color for the outside layers and a darker color for most of the middle layer, except for the peanuts embedded in that layer, which were even lighter than the outer layer.
The texture and taste were excellent, which a nice chewy consistency and a mild crunch from time to time every time that I bit into a peanut. This bar didn't dry out the mouth as much as most energy bars, so it's fine without a beverage, but it was even better with a glass of cold milk. Snickers really got the recipe right with this energy bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good caramel and peanut smell.
From the package: “16 Vitamins & Minerals 14g of Protein” ... “Good Source of Fiber, Delivers Long Lasting Energy” ... “A Low GI Food”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Nuts (505 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at The Marsh Post. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road