Taste test: This three-layer bar had a peanut butter-like color for the outside layers and a darker color for most of the middle layer, except for the peanuts embedded in that layer, which were even lighter than the outer layer.
The texture and taste were excellent, which a nice chewy consistency and a mild crunch from time to time every time that I bit into a peanut. This bar didn't dry out the mouth as much as most energy bars, so it's fine without a beverage, but it was even better with a glass of cold milk. Snickers really got the recipe right with this energy bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good caramel and peanut smell.
From the package: “16 Vitamins & Minerals 14g of Protein” ... “Good Source of Fiber, Delivers Long Lasting Energy” ... “A Low GI Food”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road