Taste test: These bars looked kind of like granola bars, with lots of oats visible on the top and sides, along with some berries embedded inside.
The bottom was almost fully coated in some white stuff (presumably the yogurt) and there were many thin wiggles of that same white stuff on the top. I bit in to find a fairly high density but a nice soft, moist feel, with a very yogurty taste that included lots of berries and oats. The texture was not gritty at all, and that was nice, but the taste seemed slightly too sweet at times, so this one might be best served with some cold milk. Still, even without a beverage, very flavorful and enjoyable to eat.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet, can definitely notice some berries among that sweetness.
From the package: “What you're about to enjoy isn't an ordinary snack bar. It's a healthy, naturally delicious, better-for-you bar.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Allen Parker. Review published February 2015.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road