Simbree Maple Walnut Bites
Taste test: These smallish granola-like blocks had a great sweet maple flavor.
The size of the pieces varied, but regardless of which piece anyone took, they got the benefit of having all of the maple flavor with no maple stickiness on the fingertips. The pieces were quite dense and filling for such small snacks. The oat-intensive recipe gave them a bit of a gritty feel in the mouth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild maple smell, maybe some nuts in there too.
From the package: “Ingredients: Organic rolled oats, walnuts, wild blackberry honey, organic oat bran, organic brown sesame seeds, brown sugar, ground soybeans, pure maple extract.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road