Simbree Cashew Coconut Bites
Taste test: These small, dense, granola-like blocks had a strong taste of honey to go along with the oats, coconut and other ingredients.
The texture was generally a lot denser and moister than most granola bars, and the oats gave these a bit of a gritty texture. The coconut was noticeable in the taste and gave the pieces a bit of a coconut crunch. Our tasters enjoyed eating these and had praise for the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild honey smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Organic rolled oats, cashews, wild blackberry honey, organic oat bran, organic brown sesame seeds, brown sugar, ground soybeans*, unsulfured shredded coconut, expeller pressed canola oil*. *Non-GMO” ... “Wheat Free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road