Taste test: This energy bar was considerably shorter than the wrapper it came in, and it appeared to consist mostly of Rice Krispies, berries and what the ingredients call "Multigrain Fiber Crisps" (which looked sort of like thinner, longer and darker versions of Rice Krispies).
There was a very thin wiggly drizzle of white frosting on the top of the bar, and a full coating of frosting on the bottom. On first bite, I thought the taste was decent, but the more of this bar I ate, the less I liked it. With eat subsequent bite, it got sweeter (well past the point of too sweet), grittier, and felt sort of oily or greasy in the mouth. Our tasters gave this one a resounding thumbs-down, with the excessive sweetness being the No. 1 complaint.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a mix of blueberry and strawberry yogurt.
From the package: “Low in Fat • 0g Trans Fat • 0g Cholesterol • Excellent Source of Fiber & Calcium” ... “A great tasting on-the-go snack!” ... “Portion Control never tasted so good!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road