Taste test: This bar consisted mostly of Rice Krispies, "Multigrain Fiber Crisps" and lots of cinnamon sugar flavoring, with a little white frosting on top and lots of white frosting on the bottom.
It had a mild cinnamon flavoring not unlike a cinnamon bun or coffee cake. There was some greasiness, but not so much that we couldn't tolerate it, though we would recommend having a cold glass of milk with this bar. Overall, nothing great, but a pretty decent energy bar if you've got a sweet tooth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cinnamon bun smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat • 0g Cholesterol • 5g of Fiber” ... “The great taste of a cinnamon bun in a bar!” ... “Portion Control never tasted so good!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road