Taste test: This bar consisted mostly of Rice Krispies, "Multigrain Fiber Crisps" and lots of cinnamon sugar flavoring, with a little white frosting on top and lots of white frosting on the bottom.
It had a mild cinnamon flavoring not unlike a cinnamon bun or coffee cake. There was some greasiness, but not so much that we couldn't tolerate it, though we would recommend having a cold glass of milk with this bar. Overall, nothing great, but a pretty decent energy bar if you've got a sweet tooth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cinnamon bun smell. Mmmm.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat • 0g Cholesterol • 5g of Fiber” ... “The great taste of a cinnamon bun in a bar!” ... “Portion Control never tasted so good!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road