Quaker Chewy Snackwich Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip
Taste test: I bought this box of granola bars strictly for the name. Snackwich? Really? Yeah, OK.
The box contained just five Snackwiches, each separately wrapped. They didn't follow granola bar conventions at all, as each one was square (about 2 inches on each side) and much thicker than your typical bar (7/8 inch). The picture on the box showed a peanut butter layer with chocolate chips in between two granola layers, but each Snackwich just looked like a single block of granola, not a sandwich, as I couldn't see the peanut butter layer at all.
When I bit in, there was some evidence of it being a sandwich, as I could occasionally feel and taste the smooth — and very thin — peanut butter layer. It was OK, as the peanut butter and chocolate did add a little something good to an otherwise bland granola bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical granola.
From the package: “Made with 100% whole grains & other delicious ingredients” ... “16g whole grains” ... “Good source of calcium & fiber” ... “Contains 6g of total fat” ... “Sandwiched Together, Packed with Fun”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road