Quaker Chewy Snackwich Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip
Taste test: I bought this box of granola bars strictly for the name. Snackwich? Really? Yeah, OK.
The box contained just five Snackwiches, each separately wrapped. They didn't follow granola bar conventions at all, as each one was square (about 2 inches on each side) and much thicker than your typical bar (7/8 inch). The picture on the box showed a peanut butter layer with chocolate chips in between two granola layers, but each Snackwich just looked like a single block of granola, not a sandwich, as I couldn't see the peanut butter layer at all.
When I bit in, there was some evidence of it being a sandwich, as I could occasionally feel and taste the smooth — and very thin — peanut butter layer. It was OK, as the peanut butter and chocolate did add a little something good to an otherwise bland granola bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical granola.
From the package: “Made with 100% whole grains & other delicious ingredients” ... “16g whole grains” ... “Good source of calcium & fiber” ... “Contains 6g of total fat” ... “Sandwiched Together, Packed with Fun”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road