Quaker Chewy Snow Day Chocolatey Mint Granola Bars
Taste test: I'm kind of a sucker for anything that contains both chocolate and mint, as it's often formulated into the ideal combination of tastes.
So when I came upon this festive-looking package of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, I made my buying decision in no time flat. That turned out to be unfortunate, as these bars were a similar disappointment to many of the recent Quaker bars, which rely far too much on Rice Krispies and oats. This bar had a dark cocoa color for most of the bar, with small, light green-colored chips embedded into the surface. The texture was the usual from Quaker, not very impressive, and the taste was only mildly chocolatey and too minty for the level of chocolate. One really strange thing was that the thickness of the bars varied a lot from one to the next.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nothing special, just a mediocre weak mint smell.
From the package: “made with real cocoa” ... “made with whole grain oats” ... “no high fructose corn syrup” ... “good source of calcium” ... “Throw a few in your bag before heading out to the sledding hill!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road