Quaker Chewy Birthday Cake Granola Bars
Taste test: These granola bars didn't much resemble the one pictured on the front of the box, as the sprinkles on the actual bars were quite a bit less colorful, less plentiful and less prominent.
I bit in to find a soft feel and a mix of crisped rice and oats, with a slight birthday cake type of taste. The taste was OK, but not particularly great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of remotely like cake.
From the package: “Est 1877” ... “100 Calories 1g Sat Fat 6% DV 75mg Sodium 3% DV 6g Sugars per bar”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road