Taste test: These Halloween-themed granola bars followed the recent trend of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars being not very good.
They were quite tiny, at just 60 calories per bar, and eating one bar was so little food that you would really need to eat two or three to get any sort of reasonable snack. Thankfully, this was at least acknowledged on the Nutrition Facts, as the serving size was three bars. But even then, you would barely want to, as the bars were a gritty mix of oats, crisp rice, chocolate chips and some sort of small orange sugary things. The bars didn't hold together well when being bitten into, and they just felt gritty. The taste wasn't quite awful, particularly in the ones with more chocolate chips, but if I were still trick-or-treating for candy on Halloween, I'd be very disappointed if someone gave me one of these.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
From the package: “28 mini granola bars” ... “Made with whole grains” ... “No High Fructose Corn Syrup”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road