Quaker Chewy Dory Cookies & Cream Delight Granola Bars
Taste test: These granola bars consisted mostly of crisp rice and oats, with some small black and white chips embedded inside, plus some light blue sprinkles stuck to the top surface. What this particular combination of elements has to do with the movie Finding Dory, I have no idea. (However, I have not seen the movie, though I did see Finding Nemo.)
I bit in to find that the texture was typical Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, and the taste was on the sweet side. It didn't really remind me that much of cookies & cream. Not great, but OK.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet smell.
From the package: “Naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road