Quaker Chewy Dory Cookies & Cream Delight Granola Bars
Taste test: These granola bars consisted mostly of crisp rice and oats, with some small black and white chips embedded inside, plus some light blue sprinkles stuck to the top surface. What this particular combination of elements has to do with the movie Finding Dory, I have no idea. (However, I have not seen the movie, though I did see Finding Nemo.)
I bit in to find that the texture was typical Quaker Chewy Granola Bars, and the taste was on the sweet side. It didn't really remind me that much of cookies & cream. Not great, but OK.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet smell.
From the package: “Naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Quaker Oats Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road