Taste test: This small energy bar had a dense but brownie-like texture on the inside, with a thin coating of milk chocolate.
The taste seemed remotely OK at first, but the more I ate it, I more I was convinced that there was some "ick" factor in addition to the brownie taste. Something just didn't taste right. A quick look at the ingredients made me suspect "Promax™ Protein Blend" (the first ingredient) as the culprit. A glass of cold milk got the bad taste out of my mouth, but brownies are supposed to taste good, so this is a bar to avoid.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, but it does smell like a brownie.
From the package: “High Energy Snack Bar 5g Protein” ... “No High Fructose Corn Syrup” ... “All Natural”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: ProMax Nutrition Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road