Taste test: This wide energy bar looked like it had a lot of nuts in it, as there were almonds and peanuts in evidence, but a large portion of the bar appeared to be made up of what must be the "Soy Crisps" that the ingredients referred to.
There were also a small number of tiny chocolate chips inside, plus some raisins. The taste was OK, but just OK, because it seemed like the Soy Crisps really detracted from the potentially good taste of almonds, peanuts, raisins and chocolate. The overall texture was sort of sand-like, as the grit and bland taste of the soy didn't add anything positive to the bar.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like nuts and raisins.
From the package: “Simple All-Natural Nutrition” ... “Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 60% • Calcium 15% • Iron 15% • Vitamin E 70% • Thiamin 30% • Riboflavin 40% • Niacin 35% • Vitamin B6 30% • Folate 35% • Vitamin B12 30% • Biotin 35% • Pantothenic Acid 30% • Phosphorus 15% • Magnesium 10% • Zinc 10% • Copper 15% •”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road