Taste test: This version of the Powerbar had the standard PowerBar shape wityh a sightly more orange version of the standard PowerBar color.
It tasted about 75% like a Creamsicle and 25% like a Powerbar. It had the mostly the standard PowerBar texture, but ti seemed more sugary and maybe slightly more gritty. I liked the taste mostly, but it left a sugary and fruity aftertaste in the back of my throat, which was slightly annoying.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Creamsicle.
From the package: “Optimized Carb Blend with Real Fruit” ... “More Sustained Energy to Muscles”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road