Taste test: This version of PowerBar had a pretty good milk chocolate taste, with a just slightly gritty texture.
The overall color was a medium brown, but there were some darker spots embedded inside the bar. The dark spots seemed to be harder than the overall bar, giving it occasional small bits of crunch. The taste was just a bit too sweet, so it was fine with a glass of milk, but maybe too sweet to have without a beverage. Didn't really taste that much like a milk chocolate brownie, but maybe a little.
Shop: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell. Reminded me of the chocolate version of Fruit Stripe gum, from way back when.
From the package: “More Energy to Muscles with C2 Max”
Online store: Buy PowerBar on Amazon #ad
Company: PowerBar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road