Taste test: These bars were made primarily from Grape-Nuts cereal, with the addition of cranberries, raisins, sunflower seeds and almonds.
One thing that jumped out at me when I opened the wrapper was how perfectly flat the edges were and how perfectly square the corners were. The taste was a bit on the sweet side, and at first I couldn't particularly taste any fruit or nuts. The fruit and nut tastes seemed to kick in and out on particular bites. This is the kind of bar that goes great with a glass of cold milk, because on its own there were just two many different sweet flavors lingering in my mouth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent. You can definitely smell the raisins and almonds.
From the package: “Good Source of Whole Grain 8g Per Serving” ... “Sometimes you'd like to get more of a good thing. Like the great taste of Post cereals. Made with whole grains and real fruit & nuts, Post To Go Grape-Nuts Trail Mix Crunch and Post To Go Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal Bars give you the wholesomeness you want and the taste you love. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road