Pop-Tarts Splitz Strawberry Blueberry
Taste test: This new type of Pop-tart combined two different flavors, each occupying half the real estate of the Pop-Tart, with a border down the middle extending the length of the Pop-Tart.
The strawberry side featured pink frosting wiggles on the top of the Pop-Tart, while the blueberry side had a more conventional white frosting with multicolored sprinkles. After the long and laborious task of toasting one of these, I bit in and found that each side tasted pretty much like you would expect it to taste in a stand-along strawberry or blueberry Pop-Tart. The combination of flavors didn't do much for me, but I usually take a few minutes to eat a Pop-Tart, so this did allow me to eat one flavor and then the other for some added variety. Is there really demand for two different flavors on the same Pop-Tart? If you like Pop-Tarts, you probably don't pause halfway through eating one and think, "I wish the other half had a different flavor." I am figuring that this is a short-term gimmick that fans of Pop-Tarts may want to try once.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet strawberry or blueberry smell for each particular side. The combined aroma down the middle was not particularly good.
From the package: “Strawberry on one side! Blueberry on the other!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road