Pop-Tarts Splitz Chocolate Strawberry
Taste test: This box said that the two flavors (Chocolate and Strawberry) were on opposite sides of these Pop-Tarts, but really they were on opposite ends, with a split of flavor going along the length of the pop-tart.
The chocolate end had squiggles of frosting shaped like the ocean waves that you drew in first grade art class, and the strawberry end had a solid coating of strawberry frosting with some multicolored sprinkles mixed in. Each end had a correspondingly colored and flavored filling.
The box contained four packets of two Pop-Tarts each. For the review, I tried one plain Pop-Tart and one toasted one. The flavor really stood out much more in the toasted one, as it was sweet but kind of bland when not toasted. Melting really brought out the flavor.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More strawberry than chocolate.
From the package: “Chocolate on one side! Strawberry on the other!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (431 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Two Flavors (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road