Taste test: This special seasonal flavor from Pop-Tarts had white frosting on the outside, covered with sprinkles colored red, orange, yellow and brown, like fall foliage (or, as Marge Simpson would say, foilage).
I love to eat pumpkin pie and decided to buy this at the exact instant that I spotted it near the store's cash register. I wasn't expecting a whole lot, since it just seemed implausible that a Pop-Tart would taste like pumpkin pie. But I was pleasantly surprised to find that the filling really did taste like pumpkin pie!
The rest of the Pop-Tart tasted like a sweet pie crust, though the ratio of filling to crust was far lower than in a real pumpkin pie. I tried one Pop-Tart toasted and one untoasted, and both were quite good. I checked the ingredients and confirmed that they did contain actual pumpkin. Get a box while they last!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pumpkin pie!
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Good Source of 7 Vitamins & Minerals”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- Limited Editions (411 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road