Pop-Tarts Pretzel Cinnamon Sugar
Taste test: This flavor of Pop-Tarts landed on shelves alongside a Chocolate Pretzel version, and it had the same pretzel-looking top, with white bits of sugar scattered over the surface. This time, they had white wiggles of frosting stretching across.
I bit in to find a soft feel, definitely not a pretzel-like crunch, with a fairly typical Pop-Tarts taste, mostly pastry dough and a mild cinnamon sugar, with only the slightest hint of pretzel. If I directly licked the top surface, there was more pretzel taste, but still, not a while lot. Not bad, but as with the chocolate ones, they underdelivered on the pretzel part.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sugary cinnamon sugar smell, definitely heavy on the frosting.
From the package: “Good source of 3 B vitamins” ... “Flatten Before Recycling” ... “Certified sustainable palm oil”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road