Pop-Tarts Pretzel Cinnamon Sugar
Taste test: This flavor of Pop-Tarts landed on shelves alongside a Chocolate Pretzel version, and it had the same pretzel-looking top, with white bits of sugar scattered over the surface. This time, they had white wiggles of frosting stretching across.
I bit in to find a soft feel, definitely not a pretzel-like crunch, with a fairly typical Pop-Tarts taste, mostly pastry dough and a mild cinnamon sugar, with only the slightest hint of pretzel. If I directly licked the top surface, there was more pretzel taste, but still, not a while lot. Not bad, but as with the chocolate ones, they underdelivered on the pretzel part.
Shop: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A sugary cinnamon sugar smell, definitely heavy on the frosting.
From the package: “Good source of 3 B vitamins” ... “Flatten Before Recycling” ... “Certified sustainable palm oil”
Online store: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (29 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road