Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty! Frosted Chocolate & Peanut Butter
Taste test: These Pop-Tarts had a light chocolate colored exterior with a darker chocolate frosting covering most of the top.
I bit in to find a soft peanut butter filling and a taste that was a lot like Reese's, except sweeter. When I ate an untoasted one, there was a minor crunch from the frosting, but otherwise the texture was on the soft side. I liked the taste initially, but the aftertaste was really quite sweet — too sweet, in fact. So if you don't have a glass of cold milk handy when you're eating yours (I didn't) the sweetness might be a bit much.
Shop: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell, just a hint of peanut butter.
From the package: “WHAMmmmm! A melty peanut butter & chocolate high five to the taste buds.”
Online store: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (29 snacks)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road