Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty! Frosted Chocolate & Peanut Butter
Taste test: These Pop-Tarts had a light chocolate colored exterior with a darker chocolate frosting covering most of the top.
I bit in to find a soft peanut butter filling and a taste that was a lot like Reese's, except sweeter. When I ate an untoasted one, there was a minor crunch from the frosting, but otherwise the texture was on the soft side. I liked the taste initially, but the aftertaste was really quite sweet — too sweet, in fact. So if you don't have a glass of cold milk handy when you're eating yours (I didn't) the sweetness might be a bit much.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell, just a hint of peanut butter.
From the package: “WHAMmmmm! A melty peanut butter & chocolate high five to the taste buds.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1730 snacks)
- Bars (919 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road