Taste test: This flavor of Pop-Tarts had a very light brown color overall, with a somewhat darker color of brown frosting, including some bits of white.
The box contained 6 packets, each containing two Pop-Tarts. I opened a packet and placed one of the two in the toaster, eating the other one cold while the first one cooked. The cold one was a bit weak on flavor, with a soft crunch and a mild chocolate taste. If you don't have a toaster handy and you're hungry, that might be OK. The toasted one was much better, but the filling retained the heat maybe too well, as I slightly burned my tongue. But the slight burn was probably was worth it for the melty fudge taste. I didn't notice it on the cold one, but the toasted had kind of a graham cracker taste to go with the chocolate. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Sweet, chocolatey and fudgey.
From the package: “Good Source of 7 Vitamins & Minerals” ... “Good Source of 4 B Vitamins” ... “Cholesterol Free” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road