Taste test: This flavor of Pop-Tarts had a very light brown color overall, with a somewhat darker color of brown frosting, including some bits of white.
The box contained 6 packets, each containing two Pop-Tarts. I opened a packet and placed one of the two in the toaster, eating the other one cold while the first one cooked. The cold one was a bit weak on flavor, with a soft crunch and a mild chocolate taste. If you don't have a toaster handy and you're hungry, that might be OK. The toasted one was much better, but the filling retained the heat maybe too well, as I slightly burned my tongue. But the slight burn was probably was worth it for the melty fudge taste. I didn't notice it on the cold one, but the toasted had kind of a graham cracker taste to go with the chocolate. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Sweet, chocolatey and fudgey.
From the package: “Good Source of 7 Vitamins & Minerals” ... “Good Source of 4 B Vitamins” ... “Cholesterol Free” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road