Pop-Tarts Dunkin' Donuts Frosted Vanilla Latte
Taste test: This Dunkin' Donuts-themed version of Pop-Tarts was released alongside a Chocolate Mocha one. Keep in mind when reading this review, I don't drink coffee, but I do like the taste of many coffee-flavored non-coffee things.
This kind had a light beige pastry topped by a frosting fairly similar in color to the pastry, with some swirls of white frosting atop that. The filling inside was also very close in color, as I could not even distinguish between the pastry and the filling in a bitten-open cross-section.
I tried a toasted one and an untoasted one, and neither had a whole lot of coffee flavor. The untoasted one was OK but not hugely flavorful; the vanilla did stand out more in the toasted one and the overall taste was better with toasting.
Shop: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good coffee smell, slightly creamy.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “To open slip thumb under tab lift gently”
Online store: Buy Pop-Tarts on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (29 snacks)
- All Dunkin' Donuts (4 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road