Pop-Tarts Dunkin' Donuts Frosted Vanilla Latte
Taste test: This Dunkin' Donuts-themed version of Pop-Tarts was released alongside a Chocolate Mocha one. Keep in mind when reading this review, I don't drink coffee, but I do like the taste of many coffee-flavored non-coffee things.
This kind had a light beige pastry topped by a frosting fairly similar in color to the pastry, with some swirls of white frosting atop that. The filling inside was also very close in color, as I could not even distinguish between the pastry and the filling in a bitten-open cross-section.
I tried a toasted one and an untoasted one, and neither had a whole lot of coffee flavor. The untoasted one was OK but not hugely flavorful; the vanilla did stand out more in the toasted one and the overall taste was better with toasting.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good coffee smell, slightly creamy.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “To open slip thumb under tab lift gently”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pop-Tarts (28 snacks)
- All Dunkin' Donuts (4 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Breakfast snacks (68 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road