Taste test: These granola bars were made mostly of oats and Rice Krispies, but they sure didn't look that I first open up a bar, as the dark Oreo material covered just about everything.
One side of the bar had a white frosting squiggle. The frosting's taste did remind me of Oreo filling, but the taste of the rest of the bar just didn't say "Oreo" to me. It also left an odd sweet taste in the back of my mouth, so as with regular Oreo's, if you're going to eat these, I would recommend having them with milk. But in general, these bars weren't particularly good, so I really wouldn't recommend having them at all.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really like an Oreo.
From the package: “Made with real Oreo cookie pieces” ... “Sensible Solutions • 2g Fat • 0g Trans Fat • 0mg Cholesterol”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (149 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Bars (914 snacks)
- Cookies (593 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at New Charles River Run. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road