Taste test: This wide, thick and somewhat short energy bar was generally brown in color, and you could see some oats embedded inside, along with chocolate chips.
It was very dense and felt heavy upon biting in. The first bite didn't seem at that chocolatey, but the chocolate did grow in intensity on subsequent bites. Still, chocolate was just marginally the dominant flavor, as it competed with a mix of fruit-type flavors. On its own, I had a very tough time eating more than a few bites in one sitting, as the density of the bar and the sweetness was just too much. When I got a glass of cold milk and alternated bites with sips, I was able to eat about half of the bar before having to put it down and give up.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very fruity chocolate smell. Almost like a Fig Newton.
From the package: “Excellent Source of Antioxidants Beta Caroten, Vitamins C & E” ... “Nourishing Food Bar®” ... “Real Food for Humans®” .. “Made with fruit & whole cereal grains!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Odwalla, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (935 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road