Taste test: This wide, thick and somewhat short energy bar was generally brown in color, and you could see some oats embedded inside, along with chocolate chips.
It was very dense and felt heavy upon biting in. The first bite didn't seem at that chocolatey, but the chocolate did grow in intensity on subsequent bites. Still, chocolate was just marginally the dominant flavor, as it competed with a mix of fruit-type flavors. On its own, I had a very tough time eating more than a few bites in one sitting, as the density of the bar and the sweetness was just too much. When I got a glass of cold milk and alternated bites with sips, I was able to eat about half of the bar before having to put it down and give up.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very fruity chocolate smell. Almost like a Fig Newton.
From the package: “Excellent Source of Antioxidants Beta Caroten, Vitamins C & E” ... “Nourishing Food Bar®” ... “Real Food for Humans®” .. “Made with fruit & whole cereal grains!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Odwalla, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road