Taste test: This energy bar was wide and thick, and most notably, quite dense.
The taste was pretty good, sweet and similar to carrot cake, but it was so dense that it just didn't feel good biting in, and the combination of density and sweetness made it quite a mouthful to have even a small bite. Definitely don't try having this bar without a beverage.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet smell, maybe remotely like carrot cake.
From the package: “Excellent Source of Antioxidants Beta Carotene & Vitamins E” ... “Alive with flavor and bursting with sweet carrot goodness.” ... “Made with fruit & whole cereal grains!” ... “Real Food for Humans” ... “For over twenty-five years, Odwalla's passion and mission has been creating nourishing products for daily deliciousness. The scrumptious food bar you hold in your hands continues that mission, tempting your taste buds and nourishing your body – an irresistably tasty and nutritious snack or meal-on-the-go. Delicious has finally met nutritious.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Odwalla, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road