Taste test: This small granola bar looked like it contained mostly oats and crisp rice, but one side of the bar did have a wiggle of peanut butter shaped like the design on Charlie Brown's shirt.
The bar was fairly chewy, and it did have a slight peanut butter taste, but to compare this lame granola bar to the taste of a delicious Nutter Butter cookie is just laughable. The texture was not Nutter Butter, and the taste was not Nutter Butter. Nabisco has really done a disservice to the excellent reputation of the Nutter Butter brand by associating this bar with it.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of peanut buttery and sweet.
From the package: “Made with Nutter Butter taste” ... “Allergy information: Made on equipment that processes tree nuts, sunflower seeds, soy.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nutter Butter (5 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road