The front of the wrapper said "Pecan Date Bar" and you could turn the bar over to read the ingredients on the back, but it would not be the best use of your time, as they used a much larger typeface than you'll usually see for ingredients to list just Dates and Pecans — that's all! folks! I opened the wrapper to find a dark brown bar with some off-white bits that were presumably crushed pecans. I bit in to find a very soft feel and a sweet taste. The bits of pecan were sufficiently small that they didn't add any noticeable crunch, and the flavor came overwhelmingly from the dates. Definitely on the sweet side, but not really too sweet. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild. Can smell the dates.
From the package: “Ingredients: Dates, Pecans”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: New York Date Bar Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road