Taste test: These wide granola bars had a similar consistency to Pay Day bars (but without the caramel center) as they were made mainly of peanuts and had a hard crunch.
Besides peanuts and the clear sugary stuff holding them together, the only other major ingredient that I could identify was sunflower seeds. The crunch was nice, and the taste was quite good, with a nice balance of peanuts and sweetness, neither too salty nor overly sweet. I couldn't notice the taste of the sunflower seeds, as the peanuts definitely dominated. A nice tasty bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peanut smell.
From the package: “Looking to increase your protein? Enjoy this satisfying bar packed with the natural health benefits of whole roasted nuts.” ... “7 grams of protein”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road