Taste test: This old-school granola bar was thin and rigid, with a lot of oats in it.
I could also see Rice Krispies embedded inside, plus a good supply of almond pieces. The ingredients also included Peanut Flour, which explained why I thought I tasted peanuts. The overall taste was very good, both sweet and salty with a nice mix of tastes.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical granola bar smell, with some peanut smell in there.
From the package: “Official Natural Energy Bar of the PGA Tour” ... “Official Natural Energy Source of the US Ski Team”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at TechTarget headquarters, 117 Kendrick Street, Needham, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road