Taste test: These bars appeared to be mostly oats and puffed rice on top, with a sugary, light beige coating (described on the box as being cashew butter) on the bottom and half of the edges.
We crunched in to find a chewy feel and a good mix of sweetness from the coating and saltiness from the granola. The cashew bits seemed to be sparser and smaller than pictured on the box, but still, this was a pretty good bar.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly sweet granola smell.
From the package: “Cashew dipped in cashew butter coating bursting with cashews!” ... “made with 100% natural oats” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road