Taste test: This was a small, sample-size energy bar that was supposed to taste like a peanut butter cookie, so it was not actually a cookie.
It looked like a nut-heavy granola bar with a sugary peanut butter coating on the bottom. It had a nice texture, not very gritty, and tasted pretty good. It didn't taste much like a peanut butter cookie, but there was a bit of that peanut butter cookie sensation in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Clif Bars on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight peanut butter smell.
From the package: “A regular-size Luna® bar has: 10g protein • 3g fiber • low glycemic • high in calcium & folic acid • rich in antioxidants (Vit. A, C, E)” ... “The Whole Nutrition Bar for Women”
Online store: Buy Clif Bars on Amazon #ad
Company: Clif Bar, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at New Charles River Run. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road