Taste test: This bar was indeed XL in terms of its massive size, measuring 6 inches long, over an inch and half wide and nearly 3/4 inch thick. It appeared to consist of just the marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal (but not the other Lucky Charms shapes), along with some other cereal similar to Rice Krispies. In addition to those cereals, there was lots of sugar to hold it all together, and then the bottom of the bar (pictured above) was coated with even more frosting-style sugar. The different colors of the Lucky Charms marshmallows added quite a lot of bright color to the bar, while the rest of it (except the frosted bottom) was a light beige.
I bit in to find that it had the feel of your typical cereal bar, not particularly dense, with lots of sugar to taste. The taste was not that good, but it was good for a serious sugar rush.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Somewhat sweet.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road