Taste test: This smallish, thick bar had a generally dark exterior that was lightened up by finely crushed nuts that covered a good portion of the surface.
I bit into the bar to find a very soft feel, with an intense fruity taste. It was quite sweet but fell just short of being too sweet (but it was sweet enough that it was better with some cold milk). It sure looked like there were lots of crushed cashews inside, but there wasn't much of a nutty taste or crunch. Overall, a pretty good taste.
Shop: Buy Clif Bars on Amazon #ad
Smell test: KInd of mildly fruity, maybe just slightly like cashews.
From the package: “My parents taught me that food should be a simple delight. With just a handful of ingredients, Kit's Organic™ Fruit & Nut Bar is an honest, great-tasting celebration of that passion.”
Online store: Buy Clif Bars on Amazon #ad
Company: Clif Bar, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road