Taste test: This bar looked mostly like a typical granola bar through the transparent top of the wrapper, as there were almonds and cashews with some thin diagonal lines of chocolate running across the top. But once I opened it, I saw that the entire bottom (and parts of the edges) had a coating of dark chocolate.
I bit in to find that there was a lot going on texturewise, with a fairly solid feel from the nuts, but the stuff holding it all together did add some chewiness to the overall bar. The combination of chocolate mint with the nuts was unusual. The nuts sort of detracted from the taste of the chocolate mint, and I don't think the chocolate mint (which I generally like) enhanced the nuts. I'm not going to say that I really liked it, but it wasn't particularly terrible either. Just strange.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate mint smell, like the Girl Scouts cookies.
From the package: “do the kind thing for your body, your taste buds & your world™” ... “Our Nuts & Spices bas have to meet a strict standard: 5g of sugar or less. And full of delicious flavor, they seem too good to be true. But made from simple and whole ingredients, there're a snack that only tastes indulgent.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: KIND, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road