Taste test: This large bar was quite thick at almost an inch and had a milk chocolate coating on the entire outside, with a very flat bottom and slightly bumpy sides and top.
I bit in to find a soft overall feel, with lots of little crunchy bits inside and a whole lot of milk chocolate to taste. The interior looked like a mix of little pellets (about the size of Rice Krispies, but apparently they were Whey Crisps) and chocolate. The taste and feel were surprisingly good, with a lot of chocolate, not too sweet, and a texture that was crunchy and only-so-slightly gritty. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Protein to help muscles recover” ... “The protein bar provider” ... “Made in Canada”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: The Gatorade Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road