Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
Taste test: This bag contained five large, irregularly shaped balls that had a very dark purplish kind of color on most of the exteriors, with some lighter bits of coconut stuck to the surfaces.
I bit in to find a soft feel, plus some of that squishy coconut feel. Most of the content consisted of a dense, slightly gritty, Cliff Bar-like material, and the core was actual peanut butter and jelly. Decent, not great, and would probably be better without the coconut (which I could feel but not taste).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: OK. Smells kind of like a PB&J sandwich.
From the package: “100% plant powered” ... “5.6g protein” ... “5 vegan energy balls” ... “All the yum of a PBJ sandwich is infroozed into one little coconut-covered incredi-ball to keep your taste buds happy and your body too. Real fruit. Protein-packed nuts. Zero junk.” ... “Made in New Zealand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Tino Kai LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from New Zealand (6 reviews)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road