Taste test: The six individually wrapped brownies in this box were just about square in shape (though they came in a rectangular wrappers), with a nice brown color and a cracked brownie look on top, plus some light green squiggles of frosting (though the squiggles were thinner and less plentiful than shown in the picture). Each one was about three-quarters of an inch thick at the thickest point.
I bit in to find a nice soft feel, about middling in density, but without and sort of brownie crunchiness on the top. The chocolate and mint were both pretty good, but the mint did seem a bit mediciney at times. Best consumed with milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate mint smell, almost like Thin Mints (but not quite).
From the package: “20% daily value of fiber” ... “Go ahead ... it's 90 Calories. A healthy lifestyle shouldn't mean a compromise on great taste. Fiber One 90 Calories Brownies are a moist, rich, chocolatey brownie with chips and a luscious drizzled topping. Each brownie is 90 calories and 20% of the Daily Value of fiber.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road