Taste test: This wide bar had a fairly typical chocolate color and looked kind of like a brownie from the outside, with some oats jutting out on the surface (but not nearly as many oats as the picture on the wrapper showed).
I'm not a fan of cherries, but I did find this mix of chocolate and cherry pretty decent. The bar was very soft while being fairly dense. The taste was sweet but not overly so, and it was just fruity enough so that it didn't become one of those too-much-fruit-with-chocolate tastes. This wouldn't be my first choice for a chocolate rush, but fans of cherries might really like it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More chocolate than cherry.
From the package: “the natural antioxidant power of cocoa” ... “This product contains CocoaOne™: our unique blend of African cocoa and a premium Meso-American variety known as Lavado, the king of all cocoa varieties, with natural antioxidant power and a delicious flavor all its own.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Apure Foods Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road