Taste test: This wide bar had a fairly typical chocolate color and looked kind of like a brownie from the outside, with some oats jutting out on the surface (but not nearly as many oats as the picture on the wrapper showed).
I'm not a fan of cherries, but I did find this mix of chocolate and cherry pretty decent. The bar was very soft while being fairly dense. The taste was sweet but not overly so, and it was just fruity enough so that it didn't become one of those too-much-fruit-with-chocolate tastes. This wouldn't be my first choice for a chocolate rush, but fans of cherries might really like it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More chocolate than cherry.
From the package: “the natural antioxidant power of cocoa” ... “This product contains CocoaOne™: our unique blend of African cocoa and a premium Meso-American variety known as Lavado, the king of all cocoa varieties, with natural antioxidant power and a delicious flavor all its own.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Apure Foods Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road