Taste test: This bar was fairly thick and had a chocolate coating over the whole exterior.
I bit in to find that the bar was fairly soft, with a generally dark brown, cookie-like, mildly crunchy filling account for the bottom two-thirds of the interior, and a lighter brown, creamy substance filling the top. Upon closer examination, I saw that the bottom part consisted of small crunchy beige things held together by a darker substance. If that description of the interior doesn't paint a clear picture, sorry, but it's hard to describe. Regardless of what it looked like, I liked the taste and texture a lot: Soft, crunchy, chocolatey, mildly minty and just slightly gritty. Tasty and enjoyable to eat.
Shop: Buy Clif Bars on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate mint smell, like a mint Oreo.
From the package: “The entirely natural protein bar®” ... “High in protein • No trans fat • 23 vitamins & minerals” ... “When work feels like a workout®” ... “I know that feeling. Throughout high school and well into my twenties, most jobs put me through the wringer on a daily basis. Back then, I didn't care about natural ingredients or organic foods; I do now. And that's the principle behind out Builder's bar”
Online store: Buy Clif Bars on Amazon #ad
Company: Clif Bar, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road