Taste test: Mmmmm chocolate chip cookies! Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? Even a mass-market brand like Chips Ahoy is usually a very good thing.
Unfortunately, these Chips Ahoy-themed granola bars hardly tasted like Chips Ahoy cookies at all. The bars were made mostly of oats and Rice Krispies, and the alleged chocolate chips that were mixed in didn't look or taste like chocolate chips at all. The taste was the typical oats-and-rice granola taste, with maybe a slight hint of poor quality chocolate mixed in. If you want the great taste of chocolate chip cookies, we would recommend buying some chocolate chip cookies. Or if you're craving a below-average granola bar, get this one.
Shop: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not very good. Definitely didn't smell like chocolate chip cookies.
From the package: “Made with real chocolate chips” ... “Sensible solution: • 1.5g Fat • 0g Trans Fat • 0 mg cholesterol”
Online store: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Chips Ahoy! (27 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road