Taste test: Mmmmm chocolate chip cookies! Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies? Even a mass-market brand like Chips Ahoy is usually a very good thing.
Unfortunately, these Chips Ahoy-themed granola bars hardly tasted like Chips Ahoy cookies at all. The bars were made mostly of oats and Rice Krispies, and the alleged chocolate chips that were mixed in didn't look or taste like chocolate chips at all. The taste was the typical oats-and-rice granola taste, with maybe a slight hint of poor quality chocolate mixed in. If you want the great taste of chocolate chip cookies, we would recommend buying some chocolate chip cookies. Or if you're craving a below-average granola bar, get this one.
Shop: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not very good. Definitely didn't smell like chocolate chip cookies.
From the package: “Made with real chocolate chips” ... “Sensible solution: • 1.5g Fat • 0g Trans Fat • 0 mg cholesterol”
Online store: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Chips Ahoy! (24 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road