Taste test: These bars had a center that looked like your typical crisp rice and oats-based granola bar, except with a chocolate coating on the bottom and a single squiggle of very light green-colored frosting on top (less frosting than it shows in the picture).
I'm not a coffee drinker, but that didn't stop me from enjoying this bar immensely. The texture was soft like your typical chewy granola bar, but with the taste of mocha and mint overwhelming the granola, it was really tasty and quite good. I could eat my way through several of these bars in quick succession.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, a mix of coffee, mint and chocolate.
From the package: “Good Source of Calcium and Whole Grain” ... “Made with real Caribou Coffee” ... “Here at Caribou Coffee, our mission is to make the day better, and we do that one moment at a time. Take a moment now and savor our favorite new experience — the Caribou Coffee Bar. The best coffee bars and made from the best coffee. We're devoted to finding the best coffee beans in the world and treating them right from start to finish. Caribou Coffee Bars are deliciously unique chewy granola bars that elevate your day with their rich and flavorful taste. Life is short. Stay awake for it.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Caribou Coffee (3 snacks)
- Chocolate (1776 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Mints (159 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (38 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road