Taste test: These bars had a center that looked like your typical crisp rice and oats-based granola bar, except with a chocolate coating on the bottom and a single squiggle of very light green-colored frosting on top (less frosting than it shows in the picture).
I'm not a coffee drinker, but that didn't stop me from enjoying this bar immensely. The texture was soft like your typical chewy granola bar, but with the taste of mocha and mint overwhelming the granola, it was really tasty and quite good. I could eat my way through several of these bars in quick succession.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, a mix of coffee, mint and chocolate.
From the package: “Good Source of Calcium and Whole Grain” ... “Made with real Caribou Coffee” ... “Here at Caribou Coffee, our mission is to make the day better, and we do that one moment at a time. Take a moment now and savor our favorite new experience — the Caribou Coffee Bar. The best coffee bars and made from the best coffee. We're devoted to finding the best coffee beans in the world and treating them right from start to finish. Caribou Coffee Bars are deliciously unique chewy granola bars that elevate your day with their rich and flavorful taste. Life is short. Stay awake for it.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: General Mills
Categories for this snack:
- All Caribou Coffee (3 snacks)
- Chocolate (1765 snacks)
- Bars (939 snacks)
- Mints (157 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
- Caffeinated Snacks (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road